10 POINT VALUE SYSTEM
1. We are here to learn and treat everyone with respect.
2. 3 C’s: Common sense, common respect, common courtesy.
3. Doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular.
4. Good attitude equals good grades.
5. It’s not a problem until we make it a problem.
6. Privileges equal responsibility.
7. 3 R’s: Respect, Responsibility, Readiness
8. Work ethic equals success.
9. Your character is what you do when no one is watching.
10. T.C.B. Time: means Taking Care of Business.