Transcript Request

Are you taking college courses or joining the military and need your high school transcript? The Newark High School Records Department can assist you with obtaining a copy of your academic record.

Just complete the Transcript Request Form located on the right and then drop it off or mail it to the following address:

Newark High School
Attn. Student Record Services
314 Granville St.
Newark, OH 43055

If you have graduated in the last three years, there is no charge for the transcript. Otherwise, there is a $3 fee for each student record requested, which may be paid by cash, check, or money order payable to Newark City Schools. There is a seven to 10 day turn around for record requests that are sent through the mail.

If you are unable to download the form, you may send a written request to the address above with the following information:

  1. Name as it appears on school records
  2. Date of birth
  3. Year of graduation or year last attended
  4. Return address
  5. Phone number where you may be contacted

If you are making a request for student records for someone other than yourself, you must present a signed letter of consent for release in order to obtain their records.


Newark High School
Records Department
(740) 670-7416


© 2024. Newark City Schools. All Rights Reserved.
School CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website