Summer is coming soon. You may be thinking about what your child will do for meals while school is out. The good news is that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has partnered in your local community and agencies to serve free meals. It’s food that’s in, while school is out. There are no income requirements, and any child under the age of 18 is invited to eat. To find the list of local summer food service sites, click this link.
Dates Serving: June 5 through August 11, 2017
Serving Lunch: Monday through Friday (no meals served on July 4th)
- Salvation Army, 250 E. Main St. 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Carson Elementary, 549 E. Main St. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm Y.E.S. Club, 100 E. Church St. 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Shiloh Baptist Church, 383 Washington St. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Coble Park in “Little Texas”, Ohio St. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Newark Main Library, 101 W. Main St. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Newark Townhomes, 11 Daugherty Circle 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Log Pond Apartments, 628 Glenbrook Dr. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Freedom School at PAR Excellence, 1350 Granville Rd. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Ryan-Braden Park, 121 W. 3rd St. Buckeye Lake 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Miller Park, 3 Crestview Dr., Utica 12:00 pm -1:00 pm
Please contact Lt. Denise Martin or Kaye Hartman at (740) 345-8120 with any questions you might have regarding meal schedules.